Formerly known by name of National Hydroelectric Power Corporation, NHPC Limited has recently made the announcement of the recruitment of Trainee Engineers (Electrical) on the basis of score obtained by the candidates in GATE 2015. The aspiring candidates are advised to apply for NHPC Recruitment 2015 as the Applications has been available online at http://nhpcintra.com/nhpcrecruit/nhpcrecruit.htm since 1 January, 2015 and would be available till 31 January, 2015. The selection of the Candidates would be done on the basis of qualifying marks scored by them in GATE 2015 .
Reserved Number of Posts: 87
- Aspirants are required to have passed Bachelor’s Degree (full time regular) in Engineering and Technology or B.E or B.Sc. (Engineering) or AMIE (with enrollment made before 31 May, 2013)
- 60% or equivalent in the the qualifying exam with exemption of 40% to SC/ST aspirants
- The aspirants must belong to any of the Electrical discipline of Electrical & Electronics/ Electrical / Power Engineering/ Power Systems & High Voltage
- A mandatory appearance and qualification in Electrical Engineering – GATE 2015
- Age Limit for the recruitment: Not more than 30 years as on 1 April, 2015
Procedure for Selection
Aspirants would be selected through rank scored in GATE 2015 plus personal interview
Rs 20600-3%-46500 (IDA)
The selected aspirants would have to give a bond for Rs 2.50 lakhs with an exemption of Rs 1.25 lakhs for SC/ST candidates in order to work for NHPC for a period of four years plus for training period.
REQUIRED DOCUMENTS TO BE UPLOADED WHILE FILLING NHPC RECRUITMENT ONLINE APPLICATION
- Matric or Class X Certificate as for Date of Birth proof
- Marks Sheet (describing all semesters in a set) pertaining to degree
- Certificate of Category in the described format along with attest done by the competent authority (OBC aspirants are required to have certificate having attested within 6 months as per guidelines of NHPC Application)
- Certificate of Disability by competent authority in case of aspirants with physical disability
- Certificate attested by head of institution describing the applicant passing the course on full time/ regular basis (except AMIE)
- Certificate in case of applicants heaving conversion of grades to CGPA which must be attested by the head of institution/University where the applicant has passed his/her degree
- Copy of Registration Slip of GATE 2015
Procedure for how to Apply for NHPC Recruitment 2015
- Visit the link http://nhpcintra.com/nhpcrecruit/nhpcrecruit.htm to fill NHPC Online Application
- Upload the Photograph (in JPG format with File size not less than 23 KB) and signature (in JPG format with File size not less than 15 KB) along with the documents prescribed above as per norms of the online Application Form filling.
- Enter the Registration No. of GATE 2015
- Enter personal details, academic qualifications details, work experience (if any) along with the address for communication.
- Remember that no payment of fee is made while filling online Application Form. Even in the case if there is a provision for fee payment, that section would have been disabled.
- Save and keep copy of the Registration Slip/ Form generated for future reference after making submission of the NHPC Online Application Form.
- NHPC Online Applications: started from 1 January , 2015
- Last date for NHPC Applications: 31 January, 2015
- Gate Exam 2015: First week of February 2015
For the detailed notification & prospectus, click the link notification