UPSSSC, which acronyms for Uttar Pradesh Subordinate Services Selection Commission, Lucknow has recently issued a recruitment notification for 3587 Gram Panchayat Adhikari on Permanent basis in the Director of Panchayati Raj, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow. Eligible aspirants can apply online from 22 June, 2015 to 09 July, 2015.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR UPSSSC Recruitment-2015
|Starting date for Application Form Filling||22 June, 2015||—|
|Starting Date for Receipt of Online Fee||24 June, 2015||—|
|Last Date to Register for Exam||09 July, 2015||—|
|Last Date for Submission of remaining Online Application||13 July, 2015||—|
|Last Date for Receipt of Online Fee||11 July, 2015||—|
VACANCIES FOR POST
UPSSSC Post Details:
3587: Total No. of Posts
Gram Panchayat Adhikari: Post Name
Gram Panchayat Adhikari (General Selection) Examination 2015: Name of the Exam
I. Name of the Department:
1. Director of Panchayati Raj, Uttar Pradesh, Lucknow.
II. Name of the Category: 3587
1. Unreserved: 2041 posts
2. SC: 614 posts
3. ST: 56 posts
4. OBC: 876 posts
Candidates will be selected on the basis of Screening test and Interview.
AGE FOR THE CANDIDATES
Aspirant’s age should be 18 years and must not have crossed the age of 40 years as on 01 July, 2015 i.e. candidates must be born between 02 July, 1975 to 01 July,1997.
Age Relaxations are applicable as per the rules.
Candidates should possess Intermediate with ‘CCC’ certificate from DOEACC.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 80/- + Rs. 25/- online processing fee for UR (General) and OBC candidates, Rs. 40/- + Rs. 25/- Online Processing Fee for SC and ST candidates through E-Challan to deposit the fee in any of the branches of State Bank of India.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Eligible aspirants can apply online through the website upsssc.gov.in from 22 June, 2015 to 09 July, 2015.
Instructions for Applying Online:
- Candidates must have scanned copies of photograph & signature.
- Log on to the website upsssc.gov.in
- Click on All Notifications/ Advertisements.
- Rad all the instructions carefully before applying online.
- Click on “Apply” beside the ‘Gram Panchayat Adhikari’
- Click on “Candidate Registration” and Fill all the mandatory details.
- Submit error free application form.
- An Registration Slip with unique registration number will be displayed, take print out for future reference.
- Click on “Generate E-Challan/I-Collect” and make the fee payment.
- Click on “Submit Application Form” then Part-II application form will be generated.
- Fill all the mandatory details and upload scanned photograph, signature.
- Click on Submit button then a Declaration form will be opened.
- Fill all the particulars carefully in the “Declaration” form.
- After filling details, preview the application form & click on the “Submit” button.
- Take print out of application form and other forms for future use.