SPSC which acronyms for Sikkim Public Service Commission, has recently issued a recruitment notification for 73 General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade) Posts on temporary regular basis under Health Care, Human Service and Family Welfare Department, Government of Sikkim. Eligible aspirants can apply in the prescribed application format on or before 28 August, 2015 by 03:00 P.M.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR PSC RECRUITMENT-2015
|Closing date for Submission of Online Application||28 August, 2015||03:00 P.M.|
VACANCIES FOR POST
Sikkim PSC Post Details:
73: Total No. of Posts
General Duty Medical Officer (Junior Grade): Post Name
Name of the Category:
1. Unreserved: 11 Posts
2. Bhutia/ Lepcha: 08 Posts
3. Bhutia/ Lepcha (Women): 05 Posts
4. Bhutia/ Lepcha (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
5. Other Backward Classes – Central List: 08 Posts
6. Other Backward Classes – Central List (Women): 04 Posts
7. Other Backward Classes – Central list (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
8. Other Backward Classes – State List: 07 Posts
9. Other Backward Classes – State List (Women): 05 Posts
10. Other Backward Classes – State List (Below Poverty Line): 02 Posts
11. Scheduled Tribe: 06 Posts
12. Scheduled Tribe (Women): 03 Posts
13. Scheduled Tribe (Below Poverty Line): 01 Post
14. Scheduled Caste: 02 Posts
15. Scheduled Caste (Women): 02 Posts
16. Scheduled Caste (Below Poverty Line): 01 Post
17. Primitive Tribe: 03 Posts
18. Primitive Tribe(Women): 01 Post
AGE FOR THE CANDIDATES
Aspirant’s age limit should be in between 21 to 30 years as on 01 January, 2015.
Age relaxation is applicable 5 years for BL/ ST/ SC, 4 years for OBC-Central List and 3 years for OBC-State List candidates as per rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of main (written) examination and interview, viva/ voce.
Aspirants must possess Bachelor of Medicine and Bachelor of Surgery from a recognized University.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 150/- through Bank Receipt of State Bank of Sikkim credited to ’0051-SPSC’.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Eligible aspirants can send their application in the prescribed format affixing one stamp size photograph on it (one identical stamp size photograph with the applicants name on the back side of the photograph should be submitted along with the application form) along with Original bank receipt by hand or post to the Secretary, Sikkim Public Service Commission, Old Tourism Office, M.G.Marg, Gangtok on or before 28 August, 2015 by 03:00 P.M.