Canara Bank (Head Office), Bangalore has recently issued a recruitment notification for 74 Specialist Officer (JMGS I & MMGS-II) vacancies. Eligible aspirants can apply online from 22 December, 2015 to 12 January, 2016.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR RECRUITMENT
|Starting Date for Online Registration||22 December, 2015|
|Last Date for Online Registration||12 January, 2016.|
|Date of Payment of Application Fee||22 December, 2015 to 12 January, 2016.|
VACANCIES FOR POST
Canara Bank Post Details:
74: Total No of Posts
Name of the Posts: Specialist Officer (JMGS I & MMGS-II)
1. Technical Field Officer – Electrical: 14 Posts
2. Technical Field Officer – Civil: 10 Posts
3. Technical Field Officer – Mechanical: 06 Posts
4. Network Administrator: 06 Posts
5. System Administrator: 17 Posts
6. Database Administrator: 19 Posts
7. Economist: 02 Posts
Aspirants will have to pay Rs. 600/- for all others (Rs. 100/- [Intimation charges only] for SC/ ST candidates) through online.
Shortlisted candidates will be called for test, group discussion and/ or interview.
AGE OF THE CANDIDATES
Aspirant’s age should be in between 21 to 30 for S.No-01 to 04, 21-35 years for S.No-05 to 07 as on 01-11-2015. Age relaxation will be applicable 5 years for SC/ ST candidates and 3 years for OBC candidates.
Aspirant must possess B.E./ B.Tech Degree in Electrical Engineering or Electrical & Electronics Engineering, Civil or Construction Technology & Management, Mechanical Engineering, Computer Science/ Information Technology/ Electronics and Communication Engineering or MCA with minimum 60% or equivalent grade in 4 years for S.No-01 to 06, Post Graduation Degree in Economics with Econometrics/ Statistics as electives from a recognized University for S.No-07.
For more information, refer to the notification.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Eligible aspirants can apply online through website www.canarabank.com from 22 December, 2015 to 12 January, 2016
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Log on to canarabank.com.
- Before applying online candidates must have a valid email ID
- Click on “Recruitment”.
- Click on Careers–> Recruitment know more and Click on the link “Recruitment Project-3/2015″
- Select the appropriate post and Click on “Apply Online”.
- Fill all the details and submit the form.
- Now take print out of application form for future use.