UPSC which acronyms for Union Public Service Commission, has recently issued a recruitment notification for 112 Assistant Library and Information Officer, Civilian Medical Officers, Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor (Cancer Surgery, Urology, Gastroenterology, Endocrinology, Plastic Surgery, Psychiatry, Paediatric Cardiology), Specialist Grade-III (Neurology, Cardiology), Assistant Employment Officer, Assistant Employment Officer, Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines& Economic Officer vacancies. Eligible aspirants can apply through online on or before 11 February, 2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR UPSC RECRUITMENT-2016
|Date of Advertisement||16 January, 2016|
|Last Date to Apply Online||11 February, 2016 by 23:59 Hrs|
|Last Date to take Printout of Application||12 February, 2016 by 23:59 Hrs|
VACANCIES FOR POST
UPSC Post Details:
Total No of Posts: 112
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Library and Information Officer: 01 Post,
2. Civilian Medical Officers: 49 Posts
3. Specialist Grade-III Assistant Professor: 56 Posts
a. Cancer Surgery: 01 Post
b. Urology: 02 Posts
c. Gastroenterology: 08 Posts
d. Endocrinology: 09 Posts
e. Plastic Surgery: 08 Posts
f. Psychiatry: 26 Posts
g. Paediatric Cardiology: 02 Posts
4. Specialist Grade-III: 02 Posts
a. Neurology: 01 Post
b. Cardiology: 01 Post
5. Assistant Employment Officer: 01 Post
6. Chemist in Indian Bureau of Mines: 01 Post
7. Economic Officer: 02 Posts
AGE FOR THE CANDIDATES
Aspirant’s age should be 30 years for post 1, 5, 7, 35 years for post 2, 6, 40 years for post 3, 4 as on last date for receipt of online application.
Age relaxation is applicable up to 5 years for Central/ U.T Govt Servants, 8 years for OBC and 10 years for SC/ ST candidates as per rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of recruitment test followed by interview
Aspirant must possess Bachelors degree in Library Science or Library and Information Science of a recognized University or institute for S.No- 1, recognized medical qualification included in the first or second Schedule or Part II of the third schedule (other than licentiate qualification) to the Indian Medical Council Act 1956 for S.No- 2. Candidates must have some relevant experience.
Refer to the notification for complete information.
Candidates will have to pay Rs.25/- (No fee for SC/ ST/ PH/ Women candidates) in any branch of the SBI by cash or by using net banking facility of the SBI or by using visa/ master credit/ debit card.
Candidates will be selected based on the basis of line test and/ or interview.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Eligible aspirants can apply online through www.upsconline.nic.in on or before 11 February, 2016 by 23:59 Hrs and can take printout of application on or before 12 February, 2016 by 23:59 Hrs.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have to scan the copies of photograph & signature.
2. Log on through the website www.upsconline.nic.in.
3. Click on “Online Recruitment Application (ORA) for Various Recruitment Posts”.
4. Click on “New Registration”.
5. Fill the form with all the relevant details & submit the application form.
6. After successful registration, a unique registration ID will be allotted, note down the ID & password.
7. Now fill the personal profile, contact details, age relaxation if applicable.
8. Now fill the details of qualification, experience.
9. Now fill the details of Professional Registration, Language, Miscellaneous Module.
10. Now candidate have to choose the Recruitment Test Centre.
11. Now candidates have to upload documents in Document Upload Module
12. After uploading photograph & signature preview the ORA form and check the details carefully.
13. Now click on the submit button
14. Candidates can Pay Online using the Internet banking facility in SBI or other associated banks or can pay through Visa/ Master Debit or Credit card issued by any Bank/ Institution.
15. Here the Transaction ID & Date of Registration details will directly uploaded automatically.
16. Now pay the fee through cash at any branch of State Bank of India through the Pay-in-Slip
17. A transaction ID will be given, again revisit the website and click on the “Click here to view your Previous/ Currently active applications”.
18. Log in by registration ID & password, candidates can see “My Active Application (My draft Application)” link.
19. Now fill the details of transaction ID and Date of Transaction if paid through cash.
20. Click “Continue”, check the details of fee and submit the application.
21. Now take the printout copies of application attach the attested copies of all documents and keep it for future use.