SSC which acronyms for Staff Selection Commission, has recently issued a recruitment notification for Group B and Group C vacancies by conducting Combined Graduate Level Examination 2016 (Tier-I). Eligible candidates may apply online from 13 February, 2016 to 10 March, 2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration and 24 March, 2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SSC RECRUITMENT-2016
|Starting Date to Apply Online||13 February, 2016||—|
|Last Date for Part-I Registration||24 March, 2016 by 05:00 P.M. (extended)||—|
|Last Date for Part-II Registration||14 March, 2016 by 05:00 P.M||—|
|Date of CGL (Tier-I) Examination 2016||08 May, 2016 & 22 May, 2016||—|
|Probable Date of CGL (Tier-II) Examination 2016||13 & 14 August, 2016||—|
VACANCIES FOR POST
SSC CGL Post Details:
Name of the Examination: Combined Graduate Level Examination, 2016 (Tier-I)
Name of the Posts:
I. Group B Posts:
1. Assistant Section Officer
3. Inspector of Income Tax
4. Inspector (Central Excise)
5. Inspector (Preventive Officer)
6. Inspector (Examiner)
7. Assistant Enforcement Officer
8. Sub Inspector (Central Bureau of Investigation)
9. Inspector of Posts
10. Divisional Accountant
11. Statistical Investigator Gr II
13. Sub Inspector (NIA)
14. Assistant Audit Officer
II. Group C Posts:
2. Accountant/ Junior Accountant
3. Senior Secretariat Assistant
4. Tax Assistant
6. Sub-Inspector (Central Bureau of Narcotics)
AGE FOR THE CANDIDATES
Candidates age should be in between 20 to 30 years for post I-1, 18-27 years for post I-3 to 6, 9, 10, 12, II-1 to 3, 5, 20-30 years for post I-8, 18 to 25 years for post II-6, upto 30 years for post I-7, 13, upto 32 years for post I-11, not exceeding 30 years for post I-14, 18 to 27 years (CBDT) & 20-27 years (CBEC) for post II-4, 18 to 27 years (Central Vigilance Commission) and 21 to 27 years (Intelligence Bureau) for post I-2 as on 01 August, 2016.
Age relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of examination which will be conducted in three tiers i.e., Tier-I, Tier-II (Written examination (Objective Multiple Choice Type)) & Tier-III (Computer Proficiency Test/ Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification).
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- through online by State Bank of India either in the form of Challan or through SBI Net Banking/ any Credit or Debit Card. No fee for all Women candidates/ SC/ ST/ PH & Ex-Servicemen candidates eligible for reservation as per Govt. orders.
Aspirant must possess Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or Institute for Assistant Audit Officer, Bachelor’s Degree in any subject from a recognized University with at least 60% in Mathematics at 12th standard level for Statistical Investigator Gr II, Bachelor’s Degree from any recognized University with Economics or Statistics or Mathematics as compulsory or Elective subject for Compiler, Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University or equivalent for all other posts.
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Eligible aspirants can apply online through the website ssconline2.gov.in & sscregistration.nic.in from 13 February, 2016 to 10 March, 2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-I Registration and 24 March, 2016 by 05:00 P.M for Part-II Registration.
Instructions to Apply Online:
- Before applying candidates should have valid e-mail & scanned copies of photograph, signature.
- Log on through the website ssconline2.gov.in & sscregistration.nic.in
- Click on “Examination” & Fill the form in 2 Parts (Part-I Registration, Part-II Registration).
- In Part I Registration, Candidates have to fill basic information carefully.
- After filling the Part-I, If there is no need to make any corrections then Click on “I agree” button. Thereafter no correction/ modification etc will be allowed.
- Registration No will be generated, Note down the registration number or take out the print out of the page.
- In Part II registration candidates have to enter the payment details, upload the photograph & scanned signature.
- Those who are exempted from payment of fee can skip that entering those fields.
- Fill all the details carefully & Submit the form.
- Now take printout of online application for future use.