SSC which acronyms for Staff Selection Commission, has recently issued a recruitment notification for Sub Inspector & Assistant Sub Inspector vacancies in Delhi Police, CAPF, CISF. Eligible aspirants can apply online for Part-I Registration from 09 January, 2016 to 02 February, 2016 upto 05:00 PM & Part-II Registration on or before 05-02-2016 upto 05:00 PM.
IMPORTANT DATES FOR SSC RECRUITMENT-2016
Starting Date for Online Registration
09 January, 2016
Last Date to Part-I Registration through Online
02 February, 2016
upto 05:00 PM.
Last Date to Part-II Registration through Online:
05 February, 2016
upto 05:00 PM.
Date of Written Exam for Paper-I
20 March, 2016.
Date of Written Exam for Paper-II
05 June, 2016.
VACANCIES FOR POST
SSC Post Details:
Name of the Exam: SI in Delhi Police, CAPFs & ASI in CISF Examination, 2016
AGE FOR THE CANDIDATES
Aspirant’s age should be in between 20 to 25 years as on 01 January, 2016. 03 years for OBC, 05 years of age relaxation is admissible for SC/ ST, 06 years for Ex-Servicemen (OBC), 08 years for Ex-Servicemen (SC/ ST) candidates.
Refer to the notification for the complete details.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of written examination and interview.
Aspirant must possess Degree.
Refer to the notification for complete information.
Candidates will have to pay Rs. 100/- (No fee for Women/ SC/ ST/ Ex-Servicemen candidates) through SBI Challan/ Net banking and any credit and debit cards..
PROCEDURE FOR APPLICATION
Eligible aspirants can apply online through website www.ssconline2.gov.in for Part-I Registration from from 09 January, 2016 to 02 February, 2016 upto 05:00 PM & Part-II Registration on or before 05 February, 2016 upto 05:00 PM.
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates should have valid email id and Contact No.
2. Candidates are neatly scanned the photograph, Signature & relevant documents at the time of apply online.
3. Log on to the website www.ssconline2.gov.in.
4. Candidates have to fill online application in two parts i.e Part-I Registration and Part-II Registration.
5. Candidates must fill basic information in Part-I Registration and submit error free application.
6. Now continue with Part-II Registration, Enter all the details regarding fee, uploading scanned copies.
7. Submit error free application form.
8. On completion of Part-II Registration will be sent to the candidates Email ID.
9. Take print out of application form for future use.